Probably concrete floor is most used and popular flooring system. Concrete floor is more durable and versatile than any other floor so that it’s used in garages, basements, warehouses, and commercial space. Nowadays decorative concrete floor becomes popular interior design. Concrete floor easy to clean and maintain than hardwood floor or laminate floor. Most of vacuum, not suitable vacuum concrete floor. In this article choose top 5 best vacuums for concrete floors.
Before buy vacuum for concrete floor, three criteria should follow:
Best Stain removal Vacuum: Due to strong and versatile concrete floor no need extra maintenance. Concrete floor needs to clean tea, coffee, sauce, and other spillages which stain help to lessen it’s glossy. But regular vacuum not able to remove this kind of stain. So concrete floor needs best stain removal vacuum that can remove stain strongly.
Powerful suction vacuum: Concrete floor not need strong vacuum but need strong suction power vacuum. Thal lift all kind of small dirt and debris from floor.
Vacuum create no stratch on floor:
Concrete floor strong but this surface damages due to bristles of the brush and hard.
Best Vacuums For concrete Floors
5 Best Vacuums For concrete Floors Reviews
The vacuums for concrete floors able to suck small dirt and stain without creating any kind of scratch on surface so let’s see our top selection.
1. BISSELL CrossWave Best Vacuum for Concrete Floors
BISSELL CrossWave vacuum used multi-surface cleaning. This vacuum expert Vacuums dirt and washes your floors at the same time. Most of vacuum cleaners heavy and large but Bissell Crosswave vacuum needs less pace. So it’s easy to store, this vacuum keeps behind doors or bookshelf side. This vacuum is lightweight, weight only 5kg and able to clean hardwood floor and carpet. This vacuum not suitable for deep carpet cleaning but it’s perfect for initial cleaning. If wool carpet and hardwood floor need clean same time this vacuum can do this task very easily. After cleaning hardwood floor just flick of a button vacuum change fluid (to non-fluid) motion.
- Made with two different water tank systems and vacuums separate clean and dirty water at time of cleaning.
- The Bissell Crosswave vacuum expert for multi-purpose cleaning and can vacuum and wash tasks same time.
- This vacuum easy to maintenance, lightweight so that easy to operate and move.
- Two different tank system.
- Easy to storage
- Wet and dry vacuuming possible.
- Powerful suction.
- Excellent working performance.
- Not suitable deep carpet cleaning.
- Not great for corner cleaning.
- Cord length only 30 feet.
2. Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Best Linx Vacuum for Concrete Floors
Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum ideal for multi-purpose cleaning. Large home with carpet wants strong, durable vacuum which expert cleaning dirt. On their hand, Small homes need to clean different types of floors, furniture, and small home does not have enough space to keep vacuum. All of this problem Hoover Linx Cordless Stick vacuum can slove easily. After vacuuming room, some small particle stays this vacuum clean this small particle very easily. Every corner zone and under furniture dust can suck up fast. This vacuum runs around 20 minutes one charge and it’s considered best stick vacuum for hardwood floors. It’s comparatively affordable price and smart design.
- Excellent performance edge cleaning and suck up small particles.
- Ideal vacuum for multiple cleaning, better for wood flooring and carpet clean.
- Clean small dust without moving furniture and great for cleaning corner zones dust.
- Lightweight weight under 10 pounds and good for quick cleaning.
- Easy to maintain and operate.
- Battery warranty for 2 years.
- Strong suction power.
- Large dust cup.
- Suitable vacuum for cleaning stairs.
- Sometimes loss suction power.
- Scratched floors some customers reported.
3. iRobot Roomba 960 Best Vacuums for Concrete Floors
The iRobot Roomba 960 become more popular for modern technology, excellent cleaning performance, and mapping system. iRobot Roomba 960 vacuums made of more advanced technology than i7 and s9 vacuums and it’s continuous price fall make it’s more attractive. This vacuum clean home 3 different stages and able to suck up 99 percent pet allergy. The Roomba 960 navigates your home and create a map with vSLAM camera that camera takes thousands of low-resolution picture of your home this picture is 3D view of your furniture and home. This vacuum has an obstacle sensor that helps vacuum from damage, for example, while falling from stairs, push with furniture. The iRobot Roomba 960 vacuum exerts for multiple cleaning, it’s clean carpet and hardwood floor easily and effectively. Also expect for pet hair suck up, This vacuum clean 99% dust from home and makes home air allergy-free.
The iRobot Roomba vacuum can be fully controlled by iRobot Home App with this app all types of tasks can be done very easily. Select of cleaning mode, future cleans time set, starting, and ending point of clean, charge remaining indicator all this work be controlled with iRobot Home App.
- The iRobot Roomba vacuum uses 3 stage of cleaning that makes cleaning more effective and enjoyable.
- This vacuum better for edge cleaning, clean easily under furniture without move their position.
- Dirt detector is present of this vacuum, sensor present bottom vacuum that calculates amount of dirt reflects back.
- vSLAM Technology used this vacuum for taking 3D view of home and capture all types of obstacles during cleaning period.
- HEPA filter collects 3 microns size and makes indoor air fresh and allergy-free.
- When bin bag is full of dirt indicator light informs you.
- Excellent performance for pet hair removal.
- Long-life battery.
- Irobot Home app
- Better for corner zone cleaning
- Comparatively Expensive.
- Not for deep cleaning carpet.
4. Bissell Deluxe Canister Vacuum Best Vacuums for Concrete Floors
Bissell Deluxe Canister vacuum popular for multiple floor cleaning. Design style is simple so that move and store easily. This vacuum cleans dirt two-stage, HEPA filter separate dust, and other particles and stores small dirt on dust bin. Brushroll spin present on this vacuum that’s help to pick up small dirt and keep hardwood floor damage-free and it’s motor power is 9.2 amp motor. It has Variable Suction Control and Helpful Attachments that make cleaning tasks much easier.
- Popular for multiple floor cleaning performance and able to suck up pet hair.
- Clean vacuum empty bottom tank, not need vacuum bag.
- Control suction power touch of button.
- Faster cleaning performance and expert corner zone cleaning.
- Easily clean hardwood floor and tile floor.
- Strong suction power and suction can be controlled.
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Clean hardwood floor without creating any scratch.
- Two years warranty.
- Light indicator present HEPA filter.
- Dirt cup is small.
- Not good for pet hair removal.
5. Bissell Hard Floor Expert Best Vacuums for Concrete Floors
Bissell Hard Floor Expert corded, bagless, canister vacuum cleaner Expert multi cleaning technology and super suction power. This vacuum is compact and lightweight so that easy to use and storage. Bissell Hard Floor Expert pick up pet hair and other debris, easily clean hard to reach areas like floor to ceilings. Suitable for cleaning hardwood floor, carpet and Easy Empty dirt tank. HEPA filter Reduce allergy from air and makes air fresh.
- Lightweight and weight only 9.3 pounds.
- Cord length of 18 feet
- Dirt capacity 67.63 ounces and easy to empty dirt.
- Easy to maintenance and use.
- Strong suction power.
- Warranty 2 years.
- Easy to empty dust.
- Less noisy.
- Not suitable clean carpet and stairs.
- Power cord is short.
Do you know importance of concrete floor vacuum in our life? It’s made our work easy and enjoyable. Before buying concrete floor vacuum please check our top selected product.
How to maintain polished concrete floors
- Mop floor regular basis or use vacuum to clean small dirt, dust. Use vacuum those have powerful suction.
- For wet mopping always use clean water to mop floor and use the nonabrasive pad for square surface
- Mix neutral floor cleaner with water during mop floor. Always try to mop stains instantly before absorbe surface.
- .If hard stains create and it’s hard to remove then use special stain remove cleaner and after apply immediately mop or vacuum surface.
- After apply stain removal cleaner doesn’t let them dry, try to mop instantly surface.
Stained concrete floor care
- Mop Dry floor regularly removes small dirt, dust and pet hair, you can use floor concrete vacuum instant of mopping.
- For Wet mopping use, pH-neutral cleaner with clean water and stat mop work gently.
- Increasing floor shine use film-forming sealer or coating of wax.
Different types of stain create on concrete surfaces. Sears used to protect floor from stains. Concrete layer used to enhance shine of floor, sealers also help to enhance color of floor.
Concrete floor most durable and hard floor than any other floor. After long time it’s starting to lose it’s glassy. For this wax layer used to protect floor, wax layer easy to apply than sealer.
Important question and answer.
Does Roomba work on concrete floors?
Answer: Yes, Roomba work on a concrete floor if you have high budget buying vacuum Roomba is ideal choice for you.
Is Dyson v10 better than v8?
Answer: Yes, Dyson v10 better than v8 but v10 price is high than v8 price.
Are Dyson vacuums worth it?
Dyson vacuum little more expensive than other vacuum cleaner products.
How much is a Roomba?
Answer: Roomba vacuum is most popular vacuum for its excellent cleaning performance. iRobot Roomba 690 is lowest price vacuum $249 and Roomba 980 vacuum price is high $900 in amazon.
Which Shark vacuum is the best on hard and carpeted floors?
Answer: The Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional vacuum is best on hard and carpeted floors.
What Makes Shark Vacuums Special?
Answer: Excellent cleaning performance, long-life battery life, strong suction power, reasonable price makes special Shark vacuum.
Is it OK to vacuum wood floors?
Answer: Because of lots o footsteps, wood floors need vacuum but it needs special vacuum. Wood floor more sensetive floor than any other floors so use vacuum which not create scratch on surface.
- Can you use a vacuum on concrete?
Answer: Of course, you can use vacuum on concrete floor. The concrete floor is strong and durable so that this floor is popular. Concrete floor vacuum need strong suction power.