If you are living in a family of long hair and if you are responsible for look after maintaining and cleaning all the staff, carpets, floors and so on. You know the best how the toughest job you are handling. Long hair creates problem while cleaning. It always wraps around your brush and very hard to remove. Because long hair tends to tangle around the brush and grasp tightly. These problems are facing especially home residents that have long hair both human and pets. So what we need. We need a solution to these problems. So when we go to the market for buying a vacuum for long hair, we should consider some features and accessories. Choosing the perfect vacuum is not an easy one. So, below we will discuss what model of a vacuum cleaner would be best for cleaning up long hair?
There are two main things you should keep in mind when you want a vacuum to cover:
- Keeping attention from getting tangled long hair in the brush roll.
- Saving vacuum’s hose from clogging the air flow.
When you want to buy a vacuum cleaner, you look for a vacuum. That have some features like tangle-free technology, enables brush bar to get rid of clog up.
If you are very fond of keeping long hair pets in your house and if you have some members of long hair like your wife or daughter, you must think about suction power of your upcoming vacuum. How much will be your suction power, the more strands will pull away. If you accidentally choose low a vacuum of low suction power, it will struggle to pick up both long and small hair. So, keep in mind about that.
Motorized brush rollers:
It will give extra power to grasp dust and dirt from every floor. It will also help to pull out long hair. Interesting fact about the motorized brush is that it has on/off switch. Which enables you to turn off while cleaning the bare floor. Because bare floors like wood planks have sensitive surfaces and for that reason, very high-speed brushes can damage.
Natural access brush:
Typically modernized vacuums have easy access. Rotating brushes which enable us to take off cleaning head and remove tangled hair by using scissors.
Cord or Cordless:
Although, it’s all about personal preferences whether you will buy a cord or cordless vacuum. Also, it would be best if you did not underestimate the layout you will clean. However, cordless vacuums enable you to clean around anywhere of the room. Moreover, there is no harassment on plugging and unplugging.
On the other hand, when you have pets urine and long hair, corded vacuums gives outstanding performance comparison to their cordless competitor. Suction power is always stronger, and that is why you can clean your spaces happily.
Brushroll technology removes all the tangled hair and make your vacuums smooth. It submits all the dust into dust cup with a touch of a button.
Tools and Attachments:
Nowadays we get a lot of tools and accessories with a vacuum, but There are some specific tools for cleaning long hair.
Pet hair tool:
- These tools are must if you have pets and long hair family member. Try to pick tools what remove short hair as well as long hair.
- This helps us to clean up big furnitures. They are too much suitable for sofas and curtains.
Larger hose Opening:
Choose a vacuum with a larger hose because of long hair fond of sticking to the side of every plastic hose. Moreover, try to collect a wider hose, it helps. We surely suggest you choosing vacuums with a hose of 1.5 to 2 inches wide diameters. The hose that higher size gives you tension less because there is no chance of getting clogged by hair and fur balls.
Twisted long hair in vacuum give us extra work always. You know very well if you regularly clean up your house. Moreover, if you have family members of long hair, then you know that it’s, of course, worth looking out for a vacuum that designed for removing long hair from spaces. So, rethink before buying a vacuum whether it is perfect for your requirements. Above all else, always try to consider its suction power. Cordless will be effective. Moreover, it is the best idea if you buy a vacuum which gives you 2-in-1 services that will help you to clean up floors as well as above the floor surfaces.
SOME IMPORTANT ARTICLES OUR READERS LOVE
- Best Wet Vacuum For Pet Urine 2019
- Top 10 Commercial Vacuums Reviews 2019 | Ultimate Guide
- Best Handheld Vacuum For Pet Hair Reviews 2019
- The Best Vacuum for Long Hair Removal | 2019 Buyers Guide
- Top 10 Best Vacuums For Stairs Reviews 2019 | You Should Know Before Buying
- 5 Best Vacuums for Laminate Floors in 2019– Comparison & Reviews
- The Best Vacuums for Concrete Floors 2019
- Best vacuum for long pet hair 2019
- Best Vacuum Cleaner Hardwood Floors
- Best Vacuum Cleaner 2019
- Top 10 Bagged Vacuum Cleaners
- Best Hardwood Floor Vacuum
- Best Brooms For Hardwood Floors
- Vacuum Leak Symptoms
- How to Clean Upholstery with a Steam Cleaner
- Teach Your Pet Not to be Scared of the Vacuum Cleaner
- How To Control Pests At Home
- How To Control Pest With Vacuum
- Best Way To Clean House Siding
- Best Way To Clean House
- How Deep Clean House
- How To Make Rubber Floor Mats Shine
- Best Way To Clean Weathertech Floor Mats
- How Clean Bamboo Floors
- How To Clean Stone Floors
- How To Clean A Garage Floor Before Painting
- How To Clean Polyurethane Floors
- How Clean Tile Floors With Vinegar
- What To Use To Clean Ceramic Floor Tile
- What Color Makes A Small Room Look Bigger
- Colors That Make You Happy And Energetic
- How To Clean Wood Kitchen Cabinets Of Grease
- How To Keep Clean Kitchen – Daily Habits For Clean Kitchen
- How To Deep Clean Your Room Fast Ultimate Cleaning Tips
- Decorate study room ideas
- How To Clean An Air Purifier Filter Ultimate Guide
- Best Safe Cleaners List In Home With Cats
- Benefits Of Air Purifier In Bedroom
- How To Clean Matte Finish Hardwood Floors
- Best mopping technique Ultimate guide
- Things to consider when buying vacuum cleaner
- How To Clean And Maintain Your Vacuum Cleaner
- How To Vacuum Carpet With Dyson
- How To Vacuum Your Car
- Laminate Floor Cleaning Solution
- Some Effective tricks to Keep Yours Hardwood Floors Looking Good!
- Some suggestions for the best vacuum cleaners for stairs?
- What is the best way to clean stairs?
- Benefit of handheld vacuum
- Which is the best commercial vacuum cleaner 2019
- Which is the best pet hair removal vacuum 2019?